[UA-discuss] UA Ambassadors

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Jan 15 21:51:49 UTC 2018

The UASG is currently seeking applicants to be UA Ambassadors.

Details are available at https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/UA-Ambassadors-18-01-15.pdf <https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/UA-Ambassadors-18-01-15.pdf>

While there is no ‘fee for service’, the UASG is willing to provide travel, accommodation and meeting registration support for our ambassadors to help share the message of the need for Universal Acceptance and Email Address Internationalisation (EAI) to our target audience of developers, system architects and CIOs.   Besides financial support for travel, accommodation and meeting registration, the UASG will also provide presentation material.

If you know anyone who you think might be very good for this role, please forward this to them.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
www.uasg.tech