[UA-discuss] Draft Notes - UA at ICANN61 2018-03-22

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Fri Mar 23 06:08:56 UTC 2018

Hello Andre, My id is 支持@互联网.网络 , could you please send me an email on this id from your any ID. I have tried sending email to this ID, none delivered from gmail or from our system. However I did receive email from 支持@互联网.网络 on my gmail id. I also could not send email email to my Hindi ID. the interface only accepts either Chinese or ascii. When I try to get MX of 互联网.网络(coremail domain) on mxtoolbox.com it shows me your-dns-needs-immediate-attention.xn--io0a7i , which should not be the case. Even when I check your email address  小山@互联网.网络 on https://eai.xgenplus.com it shows me the same DNS issue. Looks like coremail 互联网.网络 domain has DNS issue. When I try to get MX of this domain on my linux.. this is the result.
[support at power0 ~]$ host -t mx 互联网.网络Host 互联网.网络 not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)[support at power0 ~]$
I am putting discuss list on BCC just to avoid unnecessary traffic. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Andre Schappo   MailId : [79595450]To: Don Hollander Cc: "ua-discuss at icann.org" Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] Draft Notes - UA at ICANN61 2018-03-22Date: 22 Mar 2018 10:23:00 PM

By way of completing the equation and as we are about EAI &amp IDNs:

zh.icoremail.net = 互联网.中国

In addition to datamail.in there is a set of DataMail IDNs 电邮.在线 , डाटामेल.भारत and more. See schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/computer-science-internationalization.html

+

I have had my DataMail 小山@电邮.在线 for over a year now. When I saw the reference to Coremail in the Draft Notes I registered a Chinese email with them ➜ 小山@互联网.网络

I have done some testing between my 2 Chinese email addresses .

Sending from 小山@互联网.网络 to 小山@电邮.在线 works fine .

Sending from 小山@电邮.在线 to 小山@互联网.网络 did not work. I have reported the issue to DataMail support. Will let you know when it is working .

Andr&eacute Schappo