[UA-discuss] EAI - A Technical Overview: UASG012 v2018-05-19

Chaals Nevile chaals at yandex.ru
Sat May 26 12:01:49 UTC 2018

On Sat, 26 May 2018 11:59:15 +0200, Dr Ajay Data <ajay at data.in> wrote:

> IMAP: Internet Message Access Protocol, a standard for managing mail
> messages and folders on remote servers. The current version is IMAP4.
> >Compare to POP.
>
> The domain name used receive.net / sender.org in examples may require
> attention as I found that receive.net is resolving to 69.172.201.153 .
> May be we >can have receive.uasg.tech and send.uasg.tech or something
> else

or use send.example.org / receive.example.com ?

I believe there are some example domains in other TLDs - perhaps we can
use them as examples  too.

cheers

These are the few suggestions before I read it once more.

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile find more at https://yandex.com
Using Opera's long-abandoned mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/