[UA-discuss] Internationalisation of Computer Science/IT

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 10:48:06 UTC 2018

All,

Dmitrii Дмитрий is one of my final year project students. His project is to develop a set of internationalised Computer Science/IT exercises. Similar to the internationalised programming challenges I made public sometime ago jsfiddle.net/user/coas/fiddles<http://jsfiddle.net/user/coas/fiddles>

One of the requirements of his programme, Information Technology Management for Business, is that he must have a client.

There is not too much work involved for the client. The client can be from Industry or Academia. Client participation includes:

① discussing the project with the student
② making suggestions
③ giving feedback

Communication with the student can be via email and maybe also via remote video conferencing.

Would anyone be willing to be a client for this student project?

Thank you

André Schappo