[UA-discuss] Document Review: UASG011 Frequently Asked Questions

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Tue Feb 26 04:10:56 UTC 2019

Don,

a question that I literally get asked every engagement I attend concerns what is the breakdown of script usage on the Web. People want to understand how much dissemination there is of different languages around the world, and this helps them better understand the actual extent of the diversity, which is usually not clear at all in their heads. While this is not strictly DNS-related, it certainly is something that helps getting people on board with the idea that the worlds is vast and diverse to the extreme, which make projects such as UA necessary.

Regards,

--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
Representing businesses in IG together with AR-TARC and ABES