[UA-discuss] UASG @ ICANN64 in Kobe

Ashish Modi ashishmodi at xgenplus.com
Wed Feb 27 07:56:08 UTC 2019

Dear Don,Since it is a last minute program shared. My travel is already fixed and I am reaching on 9th March.I will not be able to present in person nor available remotely as I will be travelling on 8th March for Kobe.Is 8th Fixed or there are any chances to shift UASG program between 9 to 15 March Regards,Ashish

From: Don Hollander   MailId : [89131433]To: "ua-discuss at icann.org" Subject: [UA-discuss] UASG @ ICANN64 in KobeDate: 27 Feb 2019 01:05:31 PM

Here&rsquos the current schedule for the UASG in Kobe

Friday, 8th March starting at 9:00 AM in RUBY room.   UASG Workshop
A working session for the Universal Acceptance Steering Group.   We&rsquoll review efforts to date and make plans for the rest of the year.   We&rsquoll also review detailed reports and other documentation .

Other topics will include:  Consideration of Communication strategy and activities discussions of EAI Activities and directions Formation of a Measurement working group.

There will also be time for the UA Ambassadors present to meet and compare notes and experiences &ndash identifying what worked in each environment .

There will also be an opportunity to meet candidates for election before the election deadline.

Wednesday, 13th March at 10:30 AM in RUBY Room &ndash UASG Community Forum
Hear from the Universal Acceptance Steering Group and what they&rsquove been up to since the ICANN meeting in Barcelona.   Topics covered will include: Email Address Internationalisation (EAI) where non-ASCII characters can be used in the domain name (IDNs) as well as the mailbox names Community Outreach Updates on the approach taken to resolve underlying technical issues in programming languages and operating systems .

Would you please let me know (off list) if you&rsquore planning on attending one or both of these?   Thanks .

Don

Don Hollander
Secretary General &ndash UASG
Skype: Don_Hollander

Do not Remove:[HID]20190227130531922[-HID]