[UA-discuss] [Ext] uasg.tech

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Jan 9 23:44:46 UTC 2019

Thanks Tex.

  1.  No, I haven’t seen anything from you regarding Gwen’s promotion, but you did respond to Asmus yesterday.  And I don’t see anything waiting moderation.
  2.  There’s a ‘Get Involved’ button in a couple of places in the front page.  That takes you to a contact page.  There is someplace that let’s you sign up to the list directly – but that takes you to the ICANN MailMan page.
  3.  The shop was from the very very early days.   Never used.   I think that will come down
  4.  We’re reviewing our document naming conventions.
  5.  We’ve got a wee project to review the website generally and will cover these topics

Thanks for going through things.

Don