[UA-discuss] Draft Charter for Local Initiatives

Diana Arteaga dianaarteaga84 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:07:48 UTC 2019

Ciao Sarmad

Firstly I applauds for crafting such well conscripted charter just a
trivial elucidation it’s cited that Chair of the Working Group: - *UASG
Leadership team would nominate the working group chair(s), in consultation
with the working group members.* Will this be concluded by voting of
working group members for inspiring transparency?

Ta

Diana