[UA-discuss] A good visual stimulus for why IDN / EAI hold value

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Wed May 1 21:24:22 UTC 2019

For those not familiar with Visual Capitalist, they're a magnificent
infographic developer.

This infographic shows the world's population in a very compelling way
that, at least to me, shows a majority of population that are not
necessarily English speaking.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-7-5-billion-people-chart/

I have found it to be a compelling visual tool to help in responding to
"Why should I fix code that is working just fine?" responses from
development leadership as I have discussions to further UA.

Hope this helps...

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
+1.206-355-0230 tel