[UA-discuss] A good visual stimulus for why IDN / EAI hold value

Gwen Carlson gwen.carlson at icann.org
Wed May 8 06:20:56 UTC 2019

Great graphics!

One note – if you use these, you’ll need to credit Visual Capitalist. See below from there FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visual Capitalist believes that the media landscape is undergoing a massive change. For this reason, we’re a media brand that does things differently.
Can I use the infographics and charts that Visual Capitalist creates?<https://www.visualcapitalist.com/frequently-asked-questions/>
Our company’s mission is to make the world’s information more accessible, and therefore we allow anyone to re-purpose the infographics and charts that we create.

Whether you’d like to use our infographics or charts in a company presentation, or you’d like to post it in your blog, please feel free to do so as long as you provide attribution by linking back to the page with the original graphic.

Gwen Carlson
Senior Director, GDD Communications
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Telephone: +1 310 578 8653