[UA-discuss] GNSO requested deferral of IDN Guidelines 4.0 Vote - CPH / Registrants impact

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon May 13 15:58:44 UTC 2019

Thanks for the publicity Ajay ☺

The draft recommendations should come out very soon for public comments. However, our work is limited to the use of the RZ-LGR. As the name suggests, the RZ-LGR’s purpose is to validate top level domain labels. This thread is about the ICANN IDN Implementation Guidelines which is geared towards second level domain names.

Dennis