[UA-discuss] Göran Marby Named Honorary UASG Ambassador

Samcilla samcillabaakojr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:55:11 UTC 2022

Good news and congrats to Göran Marby!
This article should feature an actual photo of the new UA ambassador
instead of the generic cover photo currently placed.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Samuel Osei Mensah

e: ads at netbuzzafrica.com | 7M at pivotdigitalmedia.tk

| News Media <https://netbuzzafrica.com/> | Creative Media
<https://pivotdigitalmedia.tk/> | Digital Radio
<https://radio.netbuzzafrica.com/> |
[image: Facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/samcillabaakojr>   [image:
LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/samcillabaakojr>   [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/samcillabaakojr>   [image: Youtbue icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/netbuzz>   [image: Instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/samcillab2131>  [image: Logo]
<https://pivotdigitalmedia.tk/>
[image: Banner]
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified
in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message
with
any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received
this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion,
so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.