[UA-discuss] Request for feedback: UASG's FY23 Action Plan

Dr. Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Thu Jun 30 15:28:00 UTC 2022

Thank you Sarmad

Hello Everyone

All volunteers from various WGs have deliberated for months and UASG's  Draft FY23 Action Plan document is shared  for wider feedback from everyone.

I would request everyone for your valuable input in this document. This is important to set the priority and budget allocation.

Please spare some time and give your valuable inputs

Best wishes

Dr. Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.