[UA-discuss] What does the word "Day" in "UA Day" mean?

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 03:43:28 UTC 2023

Hello Jim,

Though a particular day is declared as the UA day globally, it's
impractical to have everyone celebrate it on the same day. For example:

1. The org staff cannot be in all the UA Day events that are being
celebrated across the globe if all were to be held at the same time. It's
very impossible.

2. If the UA executives were to be invited to say few words in some of the
events, if all were to be made same day it's going to be difficult, or just
impossible.

So, though it is a UA Day, it's impractical to have all the events on the
same very day. Hence, the reason most of us chose different dates to have
the events.

Regards,

Raymond Mamattah
Accra, Ghana