[UA-discuss] 2023 UASG Elections and Vice-Chair Candidates

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:09:49 UTC 2023

Dear Galila,

As a leader please go back to your reply to Wijayawardhana and rethink it.
The tone does sound right in my opinion. Our common target is achieving the
goals of UA. And if one is running for leadership, voter reserve the right
to ask all sorts of questions and it incumbent upon the candidate to reply
to questions asked in a manner that shows and or projects leadership
qualit(ies)

Thanks

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 at 10:38 Abdalmonem Galila via UA-discuss <
ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Dears,
> My 1st and last reply for this , My work for UASG and its working groups
> are known clearly since now I joined UASG and to cut it short, you have to
> go to UASG.tech website and see whom am I for the UA.
>
> Sure you have to check UA-Day section as well.
>
> Have a nice days.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 5, 2023, at 9:59 AM, Wijayawardhana via UA-discuss <
> ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:
>

> First off, I'm pleased to see that many members of the UASG community have
> stepped forward and offered to serve in leadership roles, representing a
> variety of cultural backgrounds. All the best to you, everyone.
>
> This is especially for Abdalmonem Galila and U.B. Pavanaja, our current
> UASG Vice Chairs.
>
> Thank you both for offering yourselves again as candidates to be the again
> vice chair of the UASG. We appreciate both of you reiterating your
> candidature for vice chair of the UASG. Gallia, you still have some proven
> commitment to UASG and a history of working hard to realise its objectives.
> Although Pavanaja I haven't noticed much of a contribution from you over
> the last two years; you weren't frequently present at working group and
> other meetings. I haven't noticed any noteworthy contributions from your
> end in the prior UASG leadership attempts to accomplish the UASG mission.
>
> Before I cast my vote,I would appreciate knowing your from both of you,
> your individual top 5 significant contributions to the UASG over the course
> of your current two year term.
>
> What unique contribution have you made individually to remove the current
> barriers to universal acceptance?
>
> What you have done in your region and organization to remove the current
> barriers to universal acceptance, any success story?
>
> Please send a reply with a copy to ua-discuss. Your response could help
> all UASG community members to make their decision and lead to a lively
> conversation on the list.
>
> I'm hoping to see your responses.
>
> Thank you very much! Wijayawardhana

*Nazar Nicholas Kirama*
President& Chief Executive Officer
Internet Society Tanzania Chapter (ISOC-Tz)
*...................................................................*
*National Coordinator *
*Tanzania Internet Governance Forum (TzIGF)*
*......................................*
*"Internet i**s for Everyone"*

ICT Consultant & Trainer
IEEE Member#96674695
Certified Business Coach (ICF)

T:+255 784 220 877 | +255 748 282 888
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN|| Web
Foundation|| IGF|| Article 19Foundation||**Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy||
Tanzania Federation of Green Revolution|| AFRINIC Advocate*
*Clubs/Associations Affiliation: Founder Member of Roots&Shoots-**The Dr.
Jane Goodall's Global Youth Program, **member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society**,**International Coaching Federation.*