[UA-discuss] 2023 UASG Vice Chair Election Results

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Tue Apr 25 05:34:30 UTC 2023

 Congratulations to all the new Vice-Chairs!

Jiankang Yao

From: Nitin Walia via UA-discuss
Date: 2023-04-25 13:24
To: ua-discuss at icann.org
Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] 2023 UASG Vice Chair Election Results
Dear All,

I hope this email finds you in good health and spirits. I wanted to extend my sincerest gratitude to you all for your kind wishes on my recent appointment as a Vice chair of the Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG). Your support means a lot to me and has been a source of encouragement.

I truly believe that together we can make a significant impact on the way the internet works, making it more accessible and inclusive for everyone. As you know, our mission at UASG is to promote the adoption of Universal Acceptance (UA) of all valid domain names and email addresses, regardless of their script or language.

Achieving this mission requires collective efforts from all stakeholders, including governments, businesses, civil society, academics, and individuals. I firmly believe that the leadership and guidance of our Chair Shri. Anil Jain Ji will help us to reach our desired goal more efficiently and effectively. I also request continuing support and direction from prior leadership team members, and I request all past leadership team members to stay involved and keep contributing in best possible ways they can to the UASG mission.

Once again, thank you for your kind wishes and continuous support.

Warm Regards
Nitin Walia | Director
Data Xgen Technologies (P) Limited
Tel: +91-141-2554970
Fax: +91-141-2554972
LinkedIn  Twitter
nitin at xgenplus.com | नितिन@एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत | https://xgenplus.com
VC: https://bridge01.videomeet.in - room: nitin pwd: 10000
भाषाकीआजादी - Bridging the Digital Divide, Getting Next billion online