[UA-discuss] UASG Leadership Handover Ceremony

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Thu Apr 27 11:57:14 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Ceremony? Shake hands? Do we really need this?

Be practical and logical> Anil, send us here the plans in any form,
Ajay, send us here report in any form, so we can have quality discussion
on them, on zoom or on the list. Zoom meeting without sending materials
before, is not okay and serve just as a "show". We are unable to prepare
ourselves for the discussion on what was done and what new leadership is
planning.

If you want to try real interaction, you will do like any other group in
"ICANN world" is doing.
Otherwise, without me (and I believe many others) - it is just shaking
hands of leaderships and wishful thinking of leaderships...

My two cents,
Dusan