[UA-discuss] UA Day

anil Jain asdj1990 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 06:33:05 UTC 2023

Dear UASG family,

Kindly recall that UASG introduced Annual UA Day Celebrations, Last year with aim to increase awareness amongst all stake holders. Annual UA Day 2023 was celebrated on 28th March,23, Which witnessed
participation of appx 9700 stakeholders in appx 54 events across 42 countries.
To continue this great initiative, We are proposing to celebrate next Annual UA Day from 1st March,24 to 30th May,24.

Invitation from UASG/ICANN is available on https://uasg.tech/2023/11/uasg-announces-call-for-proposals-for-ua-day-2024/.

As this is an event for all of us, I urge all of you to look out for good organizers for Annual UA Day celebration and motivate them to submit their proposal to us before end of 15th Dec,23.
Financial and material support to approved events are planned.
Kindly act fast.

Thanks & Regards

Anil Kumar Jain
Chair, UASG