[UA-discuss] UA Strategy Survey Results

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Mon Dec 11 12:44:22 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Tech WG prepared a survey to help identify the opportunities and challenges in implementing the UA. The survey has been responded by 35 UA experts. I have consolidated the summary of the responses in the report below.

As the UASG is developing the UA Strategy with their working groups, we believe that the result of the survey will enlighten our way to address any gaps in our 5-year plans.

Please kindly review the report and contribute to Tech WG and other WG meetings to strategize 5-year action plan.

Tech WG UA Strategy Survey Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13BnGOkrrUom57spCJA2EgXKtQ89451nS/edit [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/13BnGOkrrUom57spCJA2EgXKtQ89451nS/edit__;!!PtGJab4!6JbTJzV-CsP_KJ63hwz5lpEuSyZ_ve1DDHzQGS1SEvl4fAatAljlZiQthUVGBTc8sBl0Qu21NLVHKIjuTULoIUmk$>

Kind regards,
Seda Akbulut

UA Program Manager
Global Domains and Strategy