[UA-discuss] Milestone update

Dr. Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Feb 26 17:49:10 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone

The onset of the current year has brought forth auspicious tidings as years of laborious endeavors have culminated in fruitful outcomes. It is with great pleasure that I hereby announce that the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has promulgated a public policy pertaining to Universal Acceptance and Multilingual Internet. The report can be accessed through the link provided below.

Policy:
https://registry.in/system/files/ua-and-multilingual-internet-india.pdf

Please do share this report with your govt and policy makers.

As you all are aware that UA Day is going to be held on 28th of March 2023 and global event is also scheduled in Delhi India. To raise awareness we also conducted a roundtable discussion with Startups on 23rd Feb and a seminar on 24th Feb  under local initiative of UA in Jaipur, India which was supported by FICCI, IT Voice, NIXI, Rajasthan government & ICANN and UNESCO.  This was covered by national and local media very well.

I hope you all have blocked your date 28th March and will join UA Day celebration. You will listen for joining details soon.

Best wishes.

Dr. Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.