[UA-discuss] Universal acceptance status of directory-based identity-related services?

Vadim Mikhaylov mva at cctld.ru
Fri Jul 7 09:18:42 UTC 2023

Dear Seda,

Thank you for the response. I saw the document before, but it's not
exactly the same type of products, which I'm interesting in. Anyway, I
appreciate your assistance.

If anyone have something to add about products mentioned in my previous
e-mail, please don't hesitate to do it. And thank you in advance!

Best, Vadim.