[UA-discuss] Published two new reports: UASG045 and UASG046

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Fri Jul 14 14:38:26 UTC 2023

Dear UASG Community,

Thanks to Technology Working Group and Measurement Working Group, two new reports have been published on UASG.tech.

Here are the links for your quick reference:

  1.  UA-Readiness of Popular Identity Platforms (Okta, Auth0, OpenIAM) – (Measurement WG)

  *   UASG 045 PDF Report: https://uasg.tech/download/uasg-045-ua-readiness-of-popular-identity-platforms-okta-auth0-openiam/
  *   UASG 045A PPT Presentation: https://uasg.tech/download/uasg-045a-ua-readiness-of-popular-identity-platforms-okta-auth0-openiam/

2)      UA Remediation for Top Global Websites – (Technology WG)

  *   UASG 046 PDF Report: https://uasg.tech/download/uasg-046-ua-remediation-for-top-global-websites/
  *   UASG 046A PPT Presentation: https://uasg.tech/download/uasg-046a-ua-remediation-for-top-global-websites/
We appreciate all the feedback and contributions you have provided to us and our suppliers in assembling all the details in these reports.

Have a good read. Please share within your network.

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut