[UA-discuss] Request for feedback: UASG's FY24 Action Plan

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Mon Jun 19 04:33:36 UTC 2023

 I suggest to add UASG outreach to some big UA companies/organizaitons which can implement their products to support UA, such as apple, yahoo.

Best Regards

Jiankang Yao

From: Seda Akbulut via UA-discuss
Date: 2023-06-14 17:53
To: ua-discuss at icann.org
Subject: [UA-discuss] Request for feedback: UASG's FY24 Action Plan
Dear UASG members,

Over the past few months, each of the UASG working group has developed a work plan for the next year. Input from each working group was collated and reviewed by the UASG Leadership team to develop a Draft FY24 Action Plan, which incrementally builds on FY23 Action Plan.

The Draft FY24 Action Plan is now published at uasg.tech home page. You may access the report directly from here: https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/UASG-FY24-Action-Plan-202406-v3-community-input.pdf

Kindly review the action plan and provide your feedback through the webform by 28 June 2023.
The webform is placed on the first page of the report. For your convenience, I have added the link here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_m9bsZKrUfUXC8bUW3wTL8DIaVfbN2ElEDR2pXQ1rLeRZBg/viewform

After 28 June, UASG Leadership team will take into account the input received and finalize the FY24 Action Plan. The final action plan will then be published at uasg.tech.

Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to receiving from you.

Regards,
Seda Akbulut
(on behalf of UASG Leadership team)