[UA-discuss] Experimental EAI "free trial" services under one's own domain name?

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Jun 27 15:16:31 UTC 2023

I am interested in how someone could set up an experimental EAI
(globally inclusive) email server, under their own non-Latin domain name
and with non-Latin local parts.  I have heard that email service
providers, e.g. maybe Microsoft or Google or Data Xgen, have "free
trial" services by which one could set up an experimental server. But I
don't know the specifics.

Can anyone point me to a URL which describe the "free trial" services of
a particular vendor?

Please help me collect information on what is already available. I
appreciate replies to the list.

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt, from Canada

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada