[UA-discuss] Question for UASG Chair candidates: what are strategic obstacles blocking UA?

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Thu Mar 23 20:22:02 UTC 2023

Thank you, Satish Babu and Anil Jain, for your thoughtful answers to the
question.

On 2023-03-23 00:25, Anil Jain via UA-discuss wrote:
> According to me, the most significant strategic hurdles currently
> impeding Universal Acceptance are:…
> …[thoughtful answer omitted]…

I am glad to see replies from other people. I would be happy if this
developed into a discussion among all of us.

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt, from Canada

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada