[UA-discuss] Question for UASG Chair candidates: what are strategic obstacles blocking UA?

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:41:34 UTC 2023

Well said Wijayawardhana, but I think India has played their parts in
fostering the mission and vision of UA.

Also, when the nomination was opened it was free for anyone to contest. We
can't blame other regions for the inability of some regions who chose not
to contest for roles.

But I support your call that we should possibly look for vice chair from
each region, if only people will still come forward for those roles.

Nice weekend.

Raymond Mamattah
[image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-selorm-mamattah-02637610/> [image: