[UA-discuss] Request For Trainers For Universal Acceptance Webinar Series - Uganda

Mutegeki Cliff mutegekicliff at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:08:46 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well and in good health. I would like to call
on anyone in this community who want to take part in Universal Acceptance
training For Software developers In Uganda, to express your interest.

The purpose of the Universal Acceptance Training is to enrich software and
application developers in Uganda with the Knowledge and skills to enable
their software applications to be UA Ready.  The trainings are scheduled to
take place between 1st to 30th June 2023.

This year we are organizing a webinar series focusing on different
stakeholder groups: developers, academia, and business community. Among
these stakeholder groups we shall be starting with the software and
application developers.

The target audience for the trainings is the developer community, computing
students (computer science, information technology, Artificial Intelligence
(AI), Machine Learning (ML), networking, cybersecurity, information
systems, technology policy) based in Uganda.

For more information about our previous Universal Acceptance For You (
UA4U), a 5-part webinar series held in 2021 focused on topics ranging from
why Universal Acceptance, Email Address Internationalization (EAI)
configuration and others. Here is a full list of activities.
<https://ua4u.tech/activities/>

Please find our proposed timeline:

02 -06- 2023- Introduction to UA

09 -06- 2023- UA for Java Software and Application Developers

16 -06- 2023- UA for Python Software and Application Developers

23 -06- 2023- UA for Android Software and Application Developers

If you would like to join the team training, kindly notify us by Friday
19th May 2023, via this same email thread and filling in this form
<https://forms.gle/SirnvLtnLsZgANLn8>as well

Looking forward to your positive contributions.

Mutegeki Cliff Agaba
Digital Adoption Consultant
Vice President  Internet Society Uganda, Member AFRALO, ICANN UASG and IGF
- WGWSP
+256 701 800 679
+256 776 800 679

www.mutegekicliff.com