[UA-discuss] UA Day 2024: Call for Proposals

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed Nov 1 19:35:29 UTC 2023

We have extensively discussed there will not be a single date for UA
Day. Why does it say "28 March 2024" on the press release? I am
literally already receiving confused messages from people and this is
barely out.

On 1 Nov 2023 15:31, Jane Sexton via UA-discuss wrote:

> Hi All –
>
> The UASG has officially opened its call for proposals for UA Day 2024.
> Please see the announcement and social posts below. If you can reshare
> on your channels it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Announcement:https://uasg.tech/2023/11/uasg-announces-call-for-proposals-for-ua-day-2024/
> <https://uasg.tech/2023/11/uasg-announces-call-for-proposals-for-ua-day-2024/>
>
> UASG Social
>
>   * X <https://x.com/UASGTech/status/1719747562670875021?s=20>
>   * Facebook
>     <https://www.facebook.com/uasgtech/posts/pfbid0p5pwsqTMsGgnywJtPyxuGEQ6XV2PKHPFLW8VnaBJN5Qsct1enZiB2qzBv5AcY3iLl>
>   * LinkedIn
>     <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7125513914678702081>
>
> UA Day 2024 page: https://uasg.tech/ua-day/ /
> https://universalacceptance.day <https://uasg.tech/ua-day/>
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
>
> Jane Sexton
>
> Communications, Global Domains and Strategy

> www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>

Mark W. Datysgeld [markwd.website <https://markwd.website>]
Director at Governance Primer [governanceprimer.com
<https://governanceprimer.com>]
ICANN GNSO Councilor