[UA-discuss] UASG Blog Published - UA Testing by UA Local Initiative in China

Nitin Walia nitin at data.in
Thu Sep 14 05:31:08 UTC 2023

Dear China Local Initiative Team,

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation for your incredible achievement in advancing the Universal Acceptance of Chinese domain names. The remarkable 35% milestone you`ve reached is a testament to your unwavering dedication and tireless efforts in promoting inclusivity and accessibility on the internet .

Your initiative has not only propelled the recognition and utilization of Chinese domain names but has also paved the way for a more diverse and inclusive digital landscape. This achievement is a significant step towards bridging linguistic barriers and ensuring that the internet is truly a global space where all languages and cultures can thrive .

Moreover, the various applications that now support Chinese domain names are a testament to your forward-thinking approach. By providing the necessary knowladge, you are empowering individuals and businesses to fully harness the potential of their native language in the digital realm .

Your work serves as an inspiration for all of us, demonstrating what can be achieved through collaboration, innovation, and a steadfast commitment to progress. As we look ahead, it is evident that your efforts will continue to have a profound impact on the digital world and the lives of countless individuals who can now engage with the internet in their preferred language .

Once again, thank you for your outstanding contribution to the universal acceptance of Chinese domain names. Your dedication is shaping the future of the internet, and your legacy will be felt for generations to come .

Warm Regards
Nitin Walia | DirectorTel: +91-141-2554970Fax: +91-141-2554972LinkedIn  Twitternitin at data.in | नितिन@डाटा.भारत | https://dil.inVC: https://bridge01.videomeet.in - room: nitin pwd: 10000Get email id like me in your own language, download DATAMAIL app from your iOS or android play store. भाषाकीआजादी - Bridging the Digital Divide, Getting Next billion online

>From: Seda Akbulut via UA-discuss   MailId : [137686813]To: "ua-discuss at icann.org" Subject: [UA-discuss] UASG Blog Published - UA Testing by UA Local Initiative in ChinaDate: 13 Sep 2023 08:00:56 PM

Dear all,

A new UASG Blog about the UA Testing by UA Local Initiative in China was published. The comprehensive test report was released at the 6th session of the Chinese IDN Innovation Application Forum and serves as a benchmark for evaluating the level of UA support of Chinese domain names by various domestic Internet services and applications brands .

Blog: &ldquoNew Testing Shows Progress and Opportunities for Improvement in Support of Chinese IDNs&rdquo
https://uasg.tech/2023/09/new-testing-shows-progress-and-opportunities-for-improvement-in-support-of-chinese-idns/

Have a good read. Please share within your network .

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut

_______________________________________________UA-discuss mailing listUA-discuss at icann.orghttps://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ua-discuss_______________________________________________By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.Do not Remove:[HID]20230913200056519[-HID]
[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]