[UA-discuss] ECUADOR technical disclosure of approved event Fwd: Published the Shortlisted UA Day Events

DTECH ECUADOR dtechecuador at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 23:33:21 UTC 2024

Dear
Seda Akbulut
UA Program Manager_Global Domains and Strategy Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Special Attention
Susan Eugenia:

UA Day 2024 team

Harold Arcos:

Desde 2014 como miembro regional. // Since 2014 as a regional member.
LACRALO Secretariat 2018
LACRALO Vicechair 2021
LACRALO Chair 2023

My cordial and sincere wish that this day has something special.
Background: Ecuador 2024 Universal Acceptance Event not approved.

Based on the background, please cordially request the following:

1.- Your approval to connect, online and with translation, with the Bolívar
State University of Ecuador to one of the approved events. The event must
have a technical scope because it will be broadcast and worked on in a
Computer Science faculty
https://www.ueb.edu.ec/index.php/oferta-academica/grado/fcagei/software

2.- Approve that the initial payment of $500 that was transferred
previously, be used for an outreach event in Ecuador organized jointly with
Harold Arcos, in the next and immediate call that you make. We want to hold
an event with that money and we have every intention of solving this matter
by virtue of our status as volunteers.

I thank you for the special attention and commitment that Ecuador has to
the dissemination of ICANN's Universal Acceptance.

Fraternal greeting

Diego Acosta Bastidas, Msc.
Cutura Libre y Software Libre del Ecuador
ALS LACRALO ECUADOR
*https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Cultura+Libre+y+Software+Libre+del+Ecuador
<https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Cultura+Libre+y+Software+Libre+del+Ecuador>*