[UA-discuss] [Ext] Re: [UA-EAI] ICANN email system Supports the Internationalized Email Addresses

Arnt Gulbrandsen arnt.gulbrandsen at icann.org
Mon Jan 22 14:53:08 UTC 2024

Hi,

On second thoughts… please read my answer as saying that I haven’t come across any bugs and I haven’t heard about any. I don’t work day-to-day on any of those systems and the relevant colleagues will know things I don’t know. So it’s a positive outlook (at least I can’t reel off a list of known bugs) but not any sort of promise.

Arnt