[UA-discuss] Activities report for 3rd Newsletter

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 04:27:16 UTC 2024

1. Interaction program of Vice Chair Nabil Benamar about Universal
Acceptance Steering Group - UASG
Region: Africa
Date: January 30th, 2024
Time: 5pm UTC
Video link: https://youtu.be/O65UmtqmdAI
Organizers: Shreedeep Rayamajhi Learn Internet Governance , Amina Ramallan
Co-host

In an effort to promote Universal Acceptance (UA) on the internet, Vice
Chair Nabil Benamar participated in an engaging interaction program
organized by Shreedeep Rayamajhi Learn Internet Governance and co-hosted by
Amina Ramallan on January 30th, 2024. The discussion delved into the
challenges faced by users in Africa and the initiatives that UASG is taking
to address these issues. Vice Chair Nabil Benamar shared insights into the
strategies and advancements that UASG has made in fostering a more
accessible and inclusive internet landscape.Shreedeep Rayamajhi Learn
Internet Governance hosted the session for Learn Internet Governance,
providing a platform for participants to learn about the significance of
Universal Acceptance and its impact on internet governance. The organizers
facilitated an open dialogue where attendees had the opportunity to ask
questions and gain a deeper understanding of the UASG's mission and
objectives.
"As the internet continues to play a pivotal role in connecting people
globally, initiatives like UASG, along with dedicated communication is the
current need which can contribute significantly to creating a more
inclusive digital space." says Nabil benamar, Vice chair UASG.

The organizers expressed their commitment to continuing such informative
sessions to raise awareness and foster collaboration in the realm of
internet governance.

*2. Interaction program with the UA vice chair Nabil Benamar*
Region: Open