[UA-discuss] UNESCO Consultation 27 June: Internet Universality Indicators

John Levine john.levine at standcore.com
Tue Jun 25 20:37:54 UTC 2024

It appears that Raymond Mamattah via UA-discuss <mamattah.raymond at gmail.com> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hi all,
>
>I just found this related to UA. Interesting.

Looking at the presentation, I see about 300 indicators, only one of
which, Local Content and Language, seems related to UA. It says:

  Proportion of population whose principal lanaguage and script are
  available on leading online service.

That sounds to me like whether web pages with contents in their
language are available, not domain names or email addresses. Am I
missing something?

R's,
John