[UA-discuss] ECUADOR_ Free Culture and Software of Ecuador, Diego Acosta Bastidas - UA EVENT ECUADOR 2023 -

DTECH ECUADOR dtechecuador at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:55:24 UTC 2024

Dears

Seda Akbulut

Susan Eugenia

Universal Acceptance Staff

Special

Attention

Please, what is the bank account in which a possible refund of the
initial payment

sent one day before the date of the Universal Acceptance event of
Ecuador in 2023

could be made?

Fraternal regards

Diego Acosta Bastidas

Free Culture and Software of Ecuador

----------------

Without answer

El mié, 7 feb 2024 a las 18:33, DTECH ECUADOR via UA-discuss
(<ua-discuss at icann.org>) escribió:

Dear
> Seda Akbulut
> UA Program Manager_Global Domains and Strategy Internet Corporation for
> Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>
> Special Attention
> Susan Eugenia:
>
> UA Day 2024 team
>
> Harold Arcos:
>
> Desde 2014 como miembro regional. // Since 2014 as a regional member.
> LACRALO Secretariat 2018
> LACRALO Vicechair 2021
> LACRALO Chair 2023
>
> My cordial and sincere wish that this day has something special.
> Background: Ecuador 2024 Universal Acceptance Event not approved.
>
> Based on the background, please cordially request the following:
>

> 1.- Your approval to connect, online and with translation, with the
> Bolívar State University of Ecuador to one of the approved events. The
> event must have a technical scope because it will be broadcast and worked
> on in a Computer Science faculty
> https://www.ueb.edu.ec/index.php/oferta-academica/grado/fcagei/software
>
> 2.- Approve that the initial payment of $500 that was transferred
> previously, be used for an outreach event in Ecuador organized jointly with
> Harold Arcos, in the next and immediate call that you make. We want to hold
> an event with that money and we have every intention of solving this matter
> by virtue of our status as volunteers.
>

> I thank you for the special attention and commitment that Ecuador has to
> the dissemination of ICANN's Universal Acceptance.
>
> Fraternal greeting
>
> Diego Acosta Bastidas, Msc.
> Cutura Libre y Software Libre del Ecuador
> ALS LACRALO ECUADOR
> *https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Cultura+Libre+y+Software+Libre+del+Ecuador
> <https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Cultura+Libre+y+Software+Libre+del+Ecuador>*

*Diego Acosta Bastidas, msc.*
*DTECH ECUADOR *
*Abogados Legaltech negocios y proyectos tecnológicos*

Diego Acosta Bastidas
https://www.linkedin.com/in/diego-alfonso-acosta-bastidas-44243318/

Dtech Ecuador

 dtechecuador