[UA-discuss] ACTION REQUIRED by May 15, 2024 For Continuation of Your UASG Membership

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Thu Mar 21 10:21:01 UTC 2024

In that case, the employer is the department of the university the
person studies under. There is no reason for any field to be non-mandatory.

On 21 Mar 2024 07:17, Abdulkarim Oloyede via UA-discuss wrote:
> Hi Seda,
> Thank you for this initiative. However, I think some of the columns
> cannot be made compulsory for submission of the form. For example
> Employer and URL of employer.  Students for example might not be
> employed and might never been employed before therefore they won't be
> able to provide that information.
>
> Thanks
>
> AK
>
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 11:05 AM Seda Akbulut via UA-discuss
> <ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:
>
>     Dear UASG members,
>
>     We hope this email finds you well. As part of ICANN’s ongoing
>     efforts to enhance transparency and accountability within the
>     multistakeholder ecosystem, we are reaching out to verify your
>     continued interest in receiving information from the UASG. To
>     retain access to UASG mailing lists, you must submit your
>     Statement of Interest (SOI) by 15 May, 2024. This practice is
>     consistent with other groups of the ICANN community (e.g., see
>     SOIs for GNSO
>     <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/New+SOIs>, or click
>     “New SOIs” on the left menu here
>     <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi>.)
>
>     The SOI form is available at
>     https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/725e244f1369423182ea1bf932df6962
>     <https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/725e244f1369423182ea1bf932df6962>.
>
>     If you are unable to complete your SOI by 15 May 2024 deadline,
>     you will be unsubscribed from all UASG email lists. However, you
>     can resubscribe at a later time by submitting your SOI.
>
>     ICANN will publicly publish the received SOIs at
>     https://uasg.tech/member-area/ <https://uasg.tech/member-area/>.
>
>     We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this
>     matter. Your participation is instrumental in building a more
>     transparent and robust community. If you have any questions or
>     concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at
>     info at uasg.tech <mailto:info at uasg.tech>.
>
>     Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to your
>     valuable contributions.
>
>     Best regards,
>
>     UASG Leadership Team

>     delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation),
>     and so on.
>

> Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>,Weekly Bulletin
> <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
> <http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal
> <https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> HelpDesk
> <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/more-resources/e-notices/6845-how-to-resolve-email-portal-login-problems-for-staff-and-students>

Mark W. Datysgeld [markwd.website <https://markwd.website>]
Director at Governance Primer [governanceprimer.com
<https://governanceprimer.com>]
ICANN GNSO Councilor