[UA-discuss] [UA-Ambassador] UA day Trainings

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:32:36 UTC 2024

Hello AK and Seda,

Kindly confirm, are you implying those of us organizing UA day would not
have trainers/ambassadors joining us physically? But rather joining us
virtually?
Please confirm if this is correct.

If so then this is going to affect a lot of the UA days, especially the
technical training.

Regards,

Raymond Mamattah
Accra, Ghana