[UA-discuss] Happy birthday to a super hero: DOCTOR DATA!!!!

Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Thu Mar 28 08:44:19 UTC 2024

Thank you Dear Don for your kind words , wishes and acknowledgement of  work we did together in the interest the global community.

I will cherish this email forever.

I have wonderful memories of working in UASG along side of your support. I look forward to talk to you soon.

I just finishing speaking in a  UA day event, which  was organised by NASSCOM.

Always there to contribute for UA.

My bestest regards.

Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.