[UA-discuss] Happy UA Day for the whole Internet community

NABIL BENAMAR n.benamar at umi.ac.ma
Sat Mar 30 13:51:00 UTC 2024

Dear UASG members,

It's my pleasure to share with you the recording of the UA Day keystone
event that was held in Belgrade this year.

I was honored to participate in the panel of the
Plenary Session 3: Implementation of Universal Acceptability -
Demonstration of Solutions

and to moderate the
Plenary session 4.1: Integration of UA into the curricula of technical
faculties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnkqOvgte5Y

Congratulations to the The Serbian National Internet Domain Registry
Foundation (RNIDS) for hosting such a successful event and thank you for
your generous hospitality!

Wishing all success for those who are preparing their UA day events in the
upcoming weeks.

Nabil Benamar
UASG-vice-chair

--

Best Regards

Nabil Benamar, PhD., *IEEE Senior Member*
Full Professor, Department of Computer Sciences
School of Technology, Moulay Ismail University of Meknes, Morocco
IMAGE lab, *Director*
Associate Editor IEEE Access
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/RecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6287639>, Elsevier
JKSUCI