[UA-discuss] Happy Global Universal Acceptance Day!

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 13:52:37 UTC 2024

Happy birthday to UA Day indeed. Many great things await for UA

NAZAR

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 12:03 Nitin Walia via UA-discuss <
ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Happy Global Universal Acceptance Day to all our UASG community members!
> 🎉🌍
>
> It`s indeed a wonderful occasion to celebrate our commitment to making the
> Internet more accessible and inclusive for everyone, regardless of language
> or cultural background. Let`s continue working together towards a more
> interconnected and diverse online world. Let`s keep spreading the message
> of universal acceptance and inclusion across the digital landscape.
> Together, we can make a significant difference in ensuring that the
> Internet remains a truly global and welcoming space for all.
>
> Thank you for your dedication and support to this important cause!
>

> Warm Regards
>
> Nitin Walia
> nitin at xgenplus.com* | नितिन@एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत | *https://xgenplus.com
> <https://www.xgenplus.com>
> *VC*: https://bridge01.videomeet.in <https://cdm5r.app.goo.gl/videomeet>
>  - *room*: nitin *pwd*: 10000
> *भाषाकीआजादी - *Bridging the Digital Divide, Getting Next billion online
>

> Do not Remove:
> [HID]20240328143254958[-HID]

*Nazar(ius) Nicholas Kirama*
*President & Chief Executive Officer*
*Internet Society Tanzania Chapter (ISOC-Tz)*
*"The Internet i**s for Everyone, when it is available, affordable, and
meaningful for everyone "*
*..................................................................*
*National Coordinator *
*Tanzania Internet Governance Forum (TzIGF)*
*......................................*

*ICT Consultant & Trainer *
*AI Expert(Ethics)*
*IEEE Member#96674695*
*Certified Business Coach (ICF) *
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN-UASG||
Web Foundation|| IGF|| **Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy|| Tanzania Federation
of Green Revolution|| AFRINIC Community Advocate*
*Clubs/Associations Affiliation: Founder Member of Roots&Shoots-**The Dr.
Jane Goodall's Global Youth Program, **member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society**,**International Coaching Federation.*