[UA-discuss] Invitation to attend the first ccNSO Universal Acceptance Session at ICANN80

Abdalmonem Galila atharwat at tra.gov.eg
Thu May 30 18:10:56 UTC 2024

Dears,
                I hope my email finds you well, this is a kind invitation for the UAC session that is scheduled for Wednesday,
12 June 2024 (09:00-10:15 local, 07:00-08:15 UTC), at the ICANN80 Policy Forum, where the session focusing on:

  *   the UAC work plan,
  *   introducing and promoting the use of the UAC Library and e-mail list,
  *   raise awareness on UA Day for ccTLDs
  *   Share the results of surveys to date  on UA readiness for ccTLDs and the possible need for a dedicated survey.

If there is any issue, do not hesitate to text me anytime.
Have a nice days.

Thanks a lot.

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Galila
Manager , Numbering Planning,
Market Governance Sector.
EX : MCIT , IBM, Java Innovations

[NTRA Logo 2016]
National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582<tel:02%2035341582> - +2 02 35341300<tel:02%2035341300>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Mobile]    Mobile:  +2 010 00049068<tel:010%2000049068>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: ICON]   Fax       :  +2 02 35370537<tel:02%2035370537>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

[Untitled2]SAVE A TREE!
Please Don’t Print This E-Mail Unless You Really Need To