[UA-Measurement] [DRAFT] Universal Acceptance Testing Guide: Regional E-mail Tests

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Sun Aug 18 01:11:23 UTC 2019

Everyone,

following up on a request by the LAC Regional Initiative, I made a
methodology guide for them to produce smaller regional tests for UA
compliance in e-mail forms, like the global one we recently delivered. I
wrote the document in such a way it can work for any region, really.

I send it to you in attachment requesting comments.

One thing in particular I need feedback on, is on a simplified method to
identify EAI implementation that I proposed. It needs to be something
simple, we can't go overboard with it, but I would like the experts
among you to let me know if you think it's good enough to get some
general impressions. It's in Page 4.

Regards,
--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software