[UA-Measurement] Follow up to Nicolas's last comment

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Aug 21 18:06:34 UTC 2019

13:54:27               From Nicolas Fiumarelli : How about organizing a document to list all the different libraries?
From my developer background many times I have hardcoded, other times I have used the libraries that the framework I use brings, other times I did a deeper investigation and used more updated libraries, for example that include new TLDs.
Therefore, there is a wide variety of libraries.
Why not start researching and identifying libraries?

Nicolas, UASG developed these two work products that may be related to your question on the chat. Let me know if they answer your questions, or there is an opportunity to build on them. Thanks.

                https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG018-en-digital.pdf
https://uasg.tech/software/

                Best,
                Dennis