[UA-Measurement] SOW UA-readiness Open-Source Code

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Fri Aug 23 12:58:42 UTC 2019

Thank you, Mauricia.

Are you referring to the research projects Professor Sam Goundar was seeking help for? If so, some of us submitted a few ideas but I don’t know what the status is. I would anticipate that Professor Goundar will let us know when he is ready to share his experience. I know that there is some interest in scaling this model, so his experience will provide some learning items.

Best,
Dennis