[UA-Measurement] UA-readiness CMS

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Dec 2 14:53:48 UTC 2019

Dear UAM-WG,

During the 11/27 conference call we made progress on our definition on how to assess ua-readiness on CMS. Link to the document below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12L5fgTOD5ITbqJ9y-1vPwZgAwOu5EST4PtotqmShpnE/edit?usp=sharing

The approach we are taking is the following:

  1.  Define a typical CMS implementation by identifying the core components and the most used extensions (i.e. those relevant to UA)
  2.  Build a list of target components and extensions, then pick a pilot model
  3.  The pilot will be our test subject to assess ua-readiness of a system. Based on the learning of this exercise, we can replicate with other systems.

You are welcome to review the document (URL above) and provide comments or post any clarifying questions. We’ll continue this work over the next call (and last call of this calendar year) on 11 Dec 2019.

Best,
Dennis