[UA-Measurement] UA Measurement WG meeting - Fortnightly on Wed. UTC 5pm-6pm

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Jul 10 13:39:41 UTC 2019

Hi there,

I’m Dennis Tan, UASG Vice-Chair, and I’ll be moderating today’s call. For those of you new to this group I’m sharing the last two meeting minutes so that you can review at your convenience.

For today, I’m proposing the following agenda:

  1.  Roll call (2 min)
  2.  Re-cap of Measurements WG purpose and objective for this year (5 min)
  3.  Develop outline for Annual Report of Universal Acceptance Readiness (40 min)
  4.  AOB

Talk soon.

Best,
Dennis