[UA-Measurement] Research project opportunities

Sam Goundar sam.goundar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 22:41:17 UTC 2019

Thanks Dennis,

I need to assign the projects by the end of this week …

Regards,

Professor Dr. Sam Goundar, PhD. (USA)

Senior Member, IEEE | Member, ACS

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies (IJBC)

 <http://www.inderscience.com/ijbc> http://www.inderscience.com/ijbc

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Fog Computing (IJFC)

 <http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-fog-computing/175202> http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-fog-computing/175202

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC)

 <http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-cloud-applications-computing/41974> http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-cloud-applications-computing/41974

Section Editor, Journal of Education and Information Technologies (EAIT)

 <http://www.springer.com/computer/journal/10639> http://www.springer.com/computer/journal/10639

Senior Lecturer – Information Systems

School of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science Technology & Environment,

The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji | Email:  <mailto:sam.goundar at usp.ac.fj> sam.goundar at usp.ac.fj | Phone: +6798680679

Senior Lecturer – Management Information Systems

Graduate School of Business (MBA), Faculty of Business & Economics,

The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji | Email:  <mailto:sam.goundar at gmail.com> sam.goundar at gmail.com | Phone: +6798680679

Professor – Information Technology

Graduate Business School, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, Lima, Peru |  <mailto:sam.goundar at pucp.edu.pe> sam.goundar at pucp.edu.pe

Adjunct Lecturer – Information Systems