[UA-Measurement] Agenda 10/2 UTC 5pm-6pm

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Oct 2 20:09:28 UTC 2019

Hi Roberto,

There’s this tentative agenda (enclosed) that includes all proposed UA sessions. I think we are waiting for the meeting team at ICANN to confirm the slots so that we can do the outreach.

For this ICANN meeting the UASG will test a new format. Unlike past meetings where we would have a single all-day workshop on day zero, for ICANN 66 we are proposing several mini sessions throughout the entire week. Each session will have some specific focus (i.e. ambassadors, measurement, EAI, etc).

I hope this answers your question.

Best,
Dennis