[UA-Measurement] Agenda 9/4

Mauricia Abdol cindy.mauricia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:51:34 UTC 2019

Dear Team,

Kindly excuse me this evening as I have a clash with another meeting.

I will rejoin next week.

Wishing you a productive meeting,

Warm regards,
Mauricia

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 15:03, Tan Tanaka, Dennis via UA-Measurement <
ua-measurement at icann.org> wrote:

> Today’s agenda:
>
>    - Roll call
>    - Review comments to SOW UA-readines of Open-Source Code
>    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J3ahTuH_1_CzaPfGlNsLLitqhT0AUgATZQymEOVHSyc/edit#heading=h.cpqyi0wnysew
>       - Comment were registered in the document and on the mailing list.
>    - Time permitting, review comments to UA-readiness matrix
>    - AOB

*Ms. Mauricia Abdol*

*BA. PSY, LCS, WGS; BA HONS. PSY (UWC)*
*MA Child & Family Studie**s UWC*
*Facilitator Interprofessional Health Studies UWC*