[UA-Measurement] cPanel

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Nov 18 14:32:04 UTC 2020

Thank you for your insights, Jim. Very helpful.

It seems to me that in light of a strong dependency between webhosting and CMS platforms a study is warranted. This could very well be within CMS Phase 2, or a CMS Phase 1.5 in which we study webhosting products as standalone. We can discuss in our next meeting.

-Dennis