[UA-Measurement] Recommendations for implementing support for Cyrillic email addresses and usernames in CMS WordPress

Vadim A. Mikhaylov mva at cctld.ru
Wed Apr 7 16:23:44 UTC 2021

Dear UA Measurement WG members,

As I promised during last WG, in attachment you can find the document
developed with the support of Coordination Center for TLD .RU/.РФ -
"Recommendations for implementing support for Cyrillic email addresses
and usernames in CMS WordPress". The document gives a description of
some practical steps for making enable support of Cyrillic or other
types of internationalized addresses on validator and sanitizer level. I
hope, it will be useful for a temporary measures. So, please don't
hesitate to share your comments.

-
Respectfully, Vadim A. Mikhaylov
Infrastructure consulting